PolkaEx Token Metrics
Token metrics is a branch of token economics, it plays a key role in aligning incentives within the project’s ecosystem amongst early supporters, community participants, partners, and the core team. This article aims to provide a breakdown of the $PKEX token metrics, the token sales, and the vesting schedule.
What’s $PKEX ?
The $PKEX token plays a crucial part in our ecosystem. $PKEX is the utility and governance token that powers the PolkaEx protocol and will also incentivize users of the platform in diverse ways. Here are some of the use cases of the $PKEX token:
- $PKEX can be used to pay for fees on the PolkaEx Swap.
- $PKEX holders can participate in IDOs launched on PolkaEx.
- $PKEX can be used in our liquidity mining program.
- $PKEX tokens can be staked to receive staking rewards.
- $PKEX holders can participate in PolkaEx’s ecological governance and have voting rights.
PolkaEx Token Metrics
This is an overview of the $PKEX token and the distribution system put in place for the prosperity of the project in this space.The full token metrics can be viewed directly on the official website: 👉👉link.
- Token type: ERC-20.
- Token name: PKEX.
- Total supply: 100,000,000.
- Initial circulating market cap: $857,500（0.35USDT/PKEX）.
- Initial circulating supply: 2,450,000 PKEX.
With the announcement of PolkaEx came a lot of interest and investors. We took that opportunity and prepared three different sale stages namely Private Round A, Private Round B, and Public IDO to put the project on the right course. Let’s dive into the token sale data and economics.
- Hard cap: $2,850,000.
- Private Round A: $1,000,000 — Completed.
- Private Round B: $1,500,000 — Completed.
- IDO: $350,000 — Not started（Date: TBA）.
Private pool are available only to Early Whitelist Winners, and each winner will have a guaranteed allocation. The public pool is open to all participants.
- IDO Date: TBA.
- IDO price: $0.35.
- Currencies: USDC.
- Private pool allocation: $175,000.
- Public pool allocation: $175,000.
- Gas limited: Avoiding gas war.
- Allocation limited: More people have the opportunity to participate in IDO.
Use of Sale Proceeds
Sale proceeds will be used in Design and Development, Marketing, Operations, Liquidity and Exchanges, Reserve, more details can be found in the image below:
15% and 20% unlocked at TGE for Private A round and Private B round. 50% unlocked at TGE for IDO. More information on this can be found in the image below:
PolkaEx is a cross-chain trading platform on Polkadot. Using Plasm Network to provide higher TPS, lower transaction cost and a smooth trading protocol. PolkaEx is not only a decentralized exchange but has other features like Launchpad and more features will be added in the future, providing a one-stop DeFi platform.