PolkaEx Launches V1 Testnet! Become a tester and Get Rewarded!
To celebrate the launch of the v1 Testnet, we invite the community members to join our testing program to make PolkaEx’s products even better by giving suggestions and send feedback to the PolkaEx Team.
Hi PolkaEx community, after a period of hard work and our IT team manage to overcome many issues and we are proud to present the V1 to our PolkaEx community for the Testnet program.
Our product will continue to progress and improve over time, this is just the first version, we will keep introducing new features in the near future.
Before we launch our V1 to the public, we need your help to test the platform and provide us with valuable feedback!!
Contribute to get rewarded!!! Here are the details:
Try out PolkaEx V1 Testnet between July 31st @00:00 UTC — August 7th @23:59 UTC
Campaign: Try V1 Testnet and Get Rewarded
1 PKEX = 0.35 USDC (IDO Price)
1. Best Contribution Award to those who try the V1 testnet and offer great and valuable feedback
👉👉 5 winners and each will get 500 PKEX.
2. Honorable Mention Award to those who try the V1 testnet and offer effective feedback
👉👉 20 winners and each will get 250 PKEX.
How to participate:
- Try the Testnet of the PolkaEx V1. Enter from the PolkaEx website or click on the link: https://app.polkaex.io/
- Retweet and quote this Tweet with “I am trying out the PolkaEx V1 Testnet, there are huge rewards for giving valuable feedback, powered by@PolkaExOfficial! Join the testnet: https://app.polkaex.io/”.
- Write a post regarding your experience on the testnet with at least 50 words and this title [#PolkaEx V1 Testnet Feedback#].
- Go to Telegram Group: PolkaEx Testers Group and publish your post. Tell us what you liked, what was frustrating, where are bugs, how we can improve the UI etc.
All rewards in PKEX will be claimable from our portal within 15 days after the PKEX listing.
Step by Step guide on using PolkaEx V1 Testnet:
🔴 test PKEX contact address: 0x1953250883DDC5ba9946d02AdE3cCb1c4FF12143
🔴 test USDC contact address: 0xA4F42578c723A5B6781A9F49d586B8645ba85C31
- Step 1: Get test rETH from Ropsten Test Network
When testing the PolkaEx Testnet, you must use rETH. The first step is to get your rETH from the faucet. To get rETH on Ropsten Test Network, please check out the tutorial on getting rETH on Ropsten below.
- Step 2: Get test PKEX and USDC tokens on PolkaEx Testnet
To get test PKEX and USDC tokens, you need to use the ‘Claim’ function(Make sure your wallet is connected). Just click the ‘Claim your PKEX tokens’ button, follow the prompts, and your will received 500 USDC and 500 PKEX. Keep in mind that you need to manually add the USDC and PKEX on the Metamask via the contract address which is given above.
- Step 3: Test the Launchpad feature
Participate in the IDO project on the list, note that the Public Pool is currently open for participation and the Private Pool is not open for testing. Approve the transaction and then join the pool, it is worth mentioning that the maximum participation is 350 USDC. Then You can see your participation records in ‘Your allocations’.
- Step 4: Test the Reward feature
Approve the transaction first and click the ‘Get LP’ button to add liquidity on Uniswap Pool (PKEX/USDC). At this time, you will jump to the Add Liquidity page of Uniswap and follow the steps. After you have successfully got LP Tokens, remember to Add UNI-V2 to Metamask. Then start to stake your LP tokens to get PKEX rewards and you can view your claimable PKEX at any time and Unstake it at any time.
Connect MetaMask to the Ropsten Test Network and get rETH
The Ethereum blockchain has a few test-nets and the closest to the mainnet is called Ropsten. rETH is the native cryptocurrency of Ropsten Test Network.
MetaMask gives you options to connect to different networks depending on your circumstances. The default network is the Main Network but we can connect it to the Ropsten.
Just follow the steps given in the picture below to change your MetaMask network to Ropsten.
How can I get Ropsten ETH? It’s actually quite simple. Here are the steps:
- Make sure you are running on Ethereum Ropsten Test Network.
- Click on your wallet address in order to have your address copied to the clipboard.
- You can claim Ropsten ETH through faucets. Enter one of the following faucets:
- https://faucet.dimensions.network/ (get 5 rETH, Recommend)
4. Enter your address to request Ropsten ETH.
- The final interpretation of this activity belongs to the PolkaEx team.
- All posts should be original. If plagiarism is found, all rewards will be disqualified.
- Remember to follow the steps to participate, all rewards will be claimable from our portal within 15 days after PKEX listing.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us via Telegram.