Today, we are glad to announce the PKEX Yield Farming program which will reward liquidity providers (LPs) of the PKEX/USDC trading pair on Uniswap.
Token holders who provide liquidity to our trading pair on Uniswap will be able to earn PKEX tokens via the Reward UI (launching at TGE).
The $PKEX token plays a crucial part in our ecosystem. $PKEX is the utility and governance token that powers the PolkaEx protocol and will also incentivize users of the platform in diverse ways. Here are some of the use cases of the $PKEX token:
After a long wait, We are very excited to announce the early whitelist winners for the PolkaEx IDO which will be taking place on the PolkaEx launchpad after it launches.
There will be two pools, a private and public pool and the winners of the early whitelist will be able to buy $PKEX in the private pool. Details about minimum and maximum allocation will be announced in subsequent blog posts.
The ERC-20 wallet addresses of the Early Whitelist winners can be found below:
Please check the google sheet via the link above to see…
PolkaEX is a cross-chain trade platform based on Polkadot, using Plasm Network to provide higher TPS, lower transaction cost, smooth trade protocol. PolkaEX not only a decentralized exchange, but also an integrated trading platform with many functions, such as Polkaex Launchpad, and more in the future. Providing a one-stop asset trading platform.
With the rapid development of Polkadot’s ecosystem, more and more projects on Ethereum begin to move to Polkadot, such as ChainLink, 1Inch, Ocean Protocol, etc. The parachain slots auction has not yet started, and there are 388 projects ready to build para chains on Polkadot. So for the…
About Plasm Network
Plasm Network is a scalable smart contract platform on Polkadot supporting cutting edge layer2 solutions such as Plasma and Rollups. It is built on Parity Substrate and designed to be a Polkadot Parachain. Plasm Network aims to make Ethereum2.0 on Polkadot. It supports both Ethereum Virtual Machine and WASM both layer1 and layer2.
Plasm Network focus on making the best smart contract platform so that DApps developers on Polkadot don’t need to pay much attention to infrastructure and they can focus more on their DApp.Ideally, …
1. Limitless Scalability — Polkadot can support an infinite number of blockchains and allow them to connect together. These are known as para-chains.
2. Adaptable Consensus Mechanism — As different blockchains run on different consensus mechanisms, the Polkadot platform provides an open and adaptable consensus mechanism to host them.
3. Cross-Chain Transactions — The framework can support the transfer of value between different blockchains. It’s necessary for interoperability and true integration.
4. Defined Governance Mechanism — It has a defined governance mechanism, which eliminates a major problem faced by other blockchains.
5. Upgradeability — Polkadot can support upgrades, without having…
PolkaEx is a cross-chain trade platform based on Polkadot, using Plasm Network to provide higher TPS, lower transaction cost.